Forum 4i – 17th edition: 22 May 2014
The 2014 edition of the Forum 4i will take place on 22nd May 2014 at the World Trade Center Grenoble and will deal with “Silver Economy: autonomy, a new field for innovation”.
This event will be a great opportunity for key players to discuss the technological, economic and societal challenges of the Silver Economy and discover the latest innovations in this field.
Please visit the event website for further information and registration: http://www.forum4i.fr/en/
14-17 April 2014 – TRA Conference in Paris
The 5th edition of TRA in Paris focuses on “Transport Solutions: From Research to Deployment”. TRA 2014 helps bridging the gap between research and the market, at the crossroads of research and implementation.
TRA 2014 promotes all surface transport modes on an equal footing, including cross modal issues. TRA 2014 mobilises the best researchers and engineers together with policy makers and company managers.
About 3,000 participants are expected.
- Plenary and Strategic Sessions highlight the main challenges in transport policies
- Scientiﬁc and Technical Sessions deliver research ﬁndings and show applications
- Invited Sessions report about projects / case studies and hold debates
- The Exhibition within TRA 2014 is a place for communication and knowledge sharing between research, industry and policy makers
Please visit the event website for further information and for registration: http://www.traconference.eu/
29 & 30 January 2014 – ATEC ITS France conference : Meetings for smart & clean mobility
The ATEC ITS France 2014 Conference, an essential date in the diary for players in the transport sector, will take place on 29th and 30th January 2014 at the Espace Champerret, in Paris.
- Bring together players in the sustainable operation of land transport systems and intelligent transport (economic, political, institutional & scientific players, and the press);
- Facilitate networking between experts : professional exchanges of knowledge and experience;
- Introduce and promote the lastest innovations in the sector, products and IT services.
- More than 90 meetings, round-table meetings and formal events;
- More than 60 exhibitors representing public and private sector players in the industry.
- Decision makers: local authorities and their associations, authorised holders of temporary possession, managers and delegates for motorways, railways, public transport, and river ports.
- Innovation stakeholders: companies involved in the sector, research centres and laboratories, universities and colleges, centres of excellence, State, science and technology networks.
Download the 2014 Conference programme.
Should you need any further informations, please visit the website.